Friday, February 6, 2009

Why are you such a dick?

It's no secret that I despise Dick Cheney.  He is number three on my circa-Nixon All Time Enemies List.  I didn't think it would be possible for him to climb higher, but it just may be.  Here is a segment from The Daily Show last night on why he's such a dick.

I would like to add that we hear nothing of this in the MSM.  The Daily Show  and The Colbert Report really are bringing us the news sometimes.  And thank God for them, or I may have never made it through the second Bush term.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's Emily. Please refer to the copy for this website, specifically the review for The Little Giant of Aberdeen County.

    http://www.thereadingrock.com/

    "Truly was the biggest baby Aberdeen had ever seen and she never stops growing." The whole review is even better. When I read it, oh, how I giggled....

    ReplyDelete